Headed by Killol Karia (BE- Chem, MBA- Marketing)
Killol has a vast experience of 12 Year into financial industry especially Mutual Funds, and was heading HDFC Mutual Fund Saurastra Region till May 15. Looking at the huge requirement of the credible and right advisory need to the society, he has started his own financial planning firm in the name of K K Credible financial Services. Prior to HDFC he has worked with Indiabulls securities for 2 Years in Mumbai. He has conducted over 75 training programs covering over 5000 participants on various topics of Financial Markets especially the Financial Planning. He has also been a visiting faculty at various MBA Colleges.
Our Main Objective
Maximum Wealth Creation and providing value addition to clients over long term period through intensive research and planning. Maintaining our Credibility and your trust is the most important objective.
Creating a portfolio based on the clients need and optimising the same by minimizing risk and maximizing profit.
- Restructure your investments considering your circumstances.
- Evolve Strategies that will help you achieving higher risk adjusted returns.
- Make your investments work to achieve your Goals.
- Deciding which insurance Policies should be continued and which should be surrendered.
- Making a proper succession Plan through wills and Trusts.
Personalized Professional service based on the requirement of clients, Goal Focused advisory module with following strategies
- Long term planning with minimum churning as a cost effective tool
- Planning towards Maximizing tax efficiency.
- Avoiding high cost products like NFO's unless it is a very much necessary
- To Keep it Simple
Our Exclusive Services
As AMFI registered Corporate Mutual Fund Advisors, our exclusive services comprise of:
- Suggesting investment strategy balancing risks and returns suitably for each investor.
- Provide detailed Asset Allocation Plan [AAP] and opting for purchase averaging.
- Preparation of all necessary applications and other paper work being dispatched to investor for signatures
- Maintenance and reporting of portfolio on quarterly basis.
- Advising profit booking and/or switch from time to time & further reinvestment of sale proceeds on an ongoing basis.
- Advising tax matters and providing annual statement of Dividend and Gains
- We will become a single point contact for all servicing related to MF and other financial Products thereby reducing your efforts of going to many contact points